Saturday, November 30, 2013

Visit Bob's Donut Factory

Do you know how donuts are made?  I mean those special donuts we have come to know and love from Superior Threads.  I know I have a few either in my applique bag and next to my favorite chair.


How would you like to go on a tour and see where they wind and make the bobbins.  I don't know about you, but I love factory tours and learning how things are made.  We are in for a real treat in January when we tour Superior Threads Home office and warehouse.  You can get an advance look here by watching this video of Alex Anderson when she visited Superior Threads in June 2013 and got the grand tour.  This is the first of a series of videos Alex will be showing.

We have scheduled several times to see the warehouse in January during our Quilt St. George 2014 Retreat

 WATCH THE VIDEO NOW as Alex Anderson takes a tour of "Bob's Donut Factory".

No comments:

Post a Comment