Thursday, March 29, 2018

Garden Mystery Blog Hop!

Wow! It has been a long time since I blogged.. so sorry friends! Not sure if anyone out there is still following my blog??? 
Rhonda of Farmhouse Threads has asked me to design a block for her Garden Mystery Quilt

Today is my day! March 30, 2018. 

I went for a visit with Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings a few weeks ago.. I started laughing because she had designed a wheel barrow just like the one I was planning on making for this Mystery Quilt.. her design was so dang cute! I made her help me design another block since she had an earlier release date.. here is what we came up with! 

Farmhouse Threads and Friends present:
2018 Garden Mystery Quilt
Block of the Week

For 13 weeks beginning February 2nd, we will share with you free patterns from some of our favorite designers to complete a Garden Mystery Quilt.  Each week, one designer will post the free pattern on their website.  All you need to do is go to the website on the date indicated below to download and print your free pattern, and order your kit if you would like one. Each designer will be selling kits for their designs.

Tell your friends about our Block of the Week so they can follow along with you!

SCHEDULE:
February 2nd, Rhonda McCray, Farmhouse Threads
February 9th, Kathi Campbell, Heart to Hand
February 16th, Linda and Donna, My Red Door Designs
February 23rd, Kathy and Taylor, The Cottage at Cardiff Farms
March 2nd, Lisa Bongean, Primitive Gatherings
March 9th, Shawn York, The Rusty Crow
www.rustycrow.com
March 16th, Jeni Gaston, Woolen Willow Designs
www.woolenwillowdesigns.com
March 23rd, Debbie Busby, Wooden Spool Designs
March 30th, Joyce Weeks, Geoff’s Mom Pattern Co.
April 6th, Gloria, Vicki and Heather, Olde Green Cupboard
April 13th, Laurel Arestad, Simply Put Plus
April 20th, Joan Grenke, Bits and Pieces by Joan
April 27th, finishing instructions by Rhonda McCray, Farmhouse Threads

I hope you enjoy making this block it was lots of fun stitching it! Please visit all the websites to obtain your free patterns. (support your designers by purchasing a wool kit!)

I should start blogging again but social media and writing are not my favorite hobbies. I am enjoying retirement from United Airlines.. watch for me to publish some new quilt patterns under Primitive Gathering Designs.. look for me..Joyce Weeks
Have fun! Enjoy this Blog Hop! Life is short make quilts!

Comments are always appreciated!

1 comment: